Arthur Phillip High School
10,225 sq ft
Storage – Chemicals
Storage – Gratnells System
The new Arthur Phillip High School is the first high-rise public high school in NSW with a capacity to accommodate 2,000 secondary students. The facilities include flexible learning spaces with adaptable/moveable furniture and room configurations. This is truly a showcase school designed to meet the needs of metropolitan Sydney’s increasing student community.
Westlab is proud to have been engaged for the delivery of the school science laboratories. We worked closely with the contractor to achieve this on time and ready for start up beginning of 2020.
The installation of the laboratories included:
- Over 170 mobile benches on high quality lockable casters
- Approx. 250 linear meters of benching
- Westlab Chemtemp Extreme compact laminate used throughout providing a durable and chemical resistant surface
- Adjustable height benching for DDA use
- Over 60 specialized sink, taps and gas turrets
- Gratnells storage trolleys for underbench storage
- All carefully delivered in 8 truckloads!
The outcome achieved was a stunning space, focused on student outcomes and ongoing flexibility.
Utilising the proprietary Australian made ‘Modulab Connect’ benching system, that can be further adapted in the future for the changing requirements.
Free Consultation & Lab Design
The first step in designing your inspiring laboratory is always the most challenging.
To help you get started, we offer a complimentary initial consultation and 3D laboratory design valued at $4,750.
Having designed and built more than 274 laboratories, we are experienced in creating inspiring and efficient laboratories spaces for our clients.
The complimentary laboratory design includes…
- Virtual Room Assessment
- Basic Lean/Flow Analysis
- 1x Detailed Floorplan Concept
- 1x 3D Furniture Concept
- Detailed costing Proposal of Project